Friday, August 22, 2008

Hello.......








Hi all! So its my first day as an official blogger! Lets start with a little about me....hmm...I grew up in a small town in Kansas where the total population barely reached 350 people. I lived 5 miles outside of town with my parents and two sisters. My parents raised horses and cattle for many years and also helped my grandparents every weekend on their farm. I was used to getting dirty, working cattle, riding horses, haying and burning pastures (my favorite time of the year). After high school I married my high school sweetheart and we moved to our "rival" town. We bought a small house in town which was a huge change for me. I would love to live in the country again. In March of 2006 we had our first daughter named Kyla. I cant believe that she is two now! Where does the time go?

I have started some crafting. With the help of my dh I am making home decor items out of old used horseshoes. We have one project done and are starting on another. I also bought an old mirror at a garage sale, painted it, roughed it up and am getting ready to add some rustic decor to it. I will update with pictures later! All for now...hope everyone has a great weekend!





No comments: