Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hard at it

I have a feeling that my house is going to be torn apart for quite some time. I started painting my kitchen on Sunday so everything from the kitchen ended up in the living room. I got it finished Monday night and am slowly re-organizing things. I have a bakers rack that my friend and I are going to decorate and once that is done I will have my kitchen all in place. I am getting ready to start on my bathroom this week. It shouldn't take too long, but I have to finish sanding first. My dh and his friend decided to build a fur shed in our garage which leaves me with very little room for storage. We have a little house with hardly any room for storage. I have been looking for a bigger house for quite some time now but since dh is building his fur shed I dont think we will be moving any time soon. I must say that I am ready to have my house back...there is alot to be done before that happens though. Once everything is in order I will post some pics. Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: